Be the staff that dreams are made oF
We’re disrupting DNA. We’re evolving evolution. And we’re overhauling holidays.
To do that, we need only the best, the brightest and the bravest. So apply to a position below. It’s the last job you’ll ever need.
Dreamhatchers are the friendly face of Tomorrow Island. You’ll greet the guests, explain the science—and make memories that are impossible to forget.
- Make dreams come true
- Demystify advanced bioengineering
- Maintain physical integrity of guests.
- Sense of humour
- Boundless imagination
- Firearms licence.
- Competitive salary
- Five weeks annual leave
- Life insurance (compulsory)
At Tomorrow Island, our interns are far more than just dogsbodies. We can’t tell you exactly what you’ll be working on, but we can say this: you’ll be a part of something special.
Please note: this position is unpaid. But the rewards are beyond imagining.
- Test bleeding-edge bioengineering techniques.
- Partial to animals
- No dependants.
- All meals and accommodation provided onsite.
- Free daily training seminars.
- A transformative work experience.