Why hunting is brilliant
1. It stops the island getting too busy.
This is called ‘culling’. We do it so we don’t have too much of any one kind of hybrid.
Maybe we should try the same thing with humans!
2. The hybrids have a great time too.
Imagine you’re playing hide and seek. Who has fun, the hider or the seeker? Both!
3. Nothing is wasted.
- Our on-site taxidermists will stuff and mount your prey…or make you a fashionable hat!
- And our on-site chefs will cook up your kill. Now that’s what I call fusion food!
- Obey the height restrictions, or your safari might be cut short!
Don’t forget your mosquito repellent… they get pretty big around here!
- Don’t take food into the enclosures… unless you want to share!
- Don’t judge a book by its cover… or it might be ‘the end’ of you!
- Keep your hands inside the vehicle… or wave them goodbye!
- Don’t climb the trees. They might not be trees.
- Don’t walk on the grass… Seriously.
"Isn’t it unnatural?"
No! Mother nature’s getting on a bit… we’re just giving her a helping hand!
"Do you care about the environment?"
Do we ever! All our food is grown on site, and we’re entirely powered by our hybrids!
"Could you make a human crossed with an animal?"
You mean a humanimal? Sure. Dr Tomorrow can do anything. But just because she can, doesn’t mean she would. Dr Tomorrow thinks mankind is dangerous enough as it is.